To properly care for your jersey, follow these steps:
- Wash the jersey inside-out, to protect the outside from abrasion.
- Do not mix the jersey with other clothes, especially ones with zippers or rough materials.
- If you have a laundry mesh bag or net, use it to protect the jersey in the washing machine.
- Set the washing machine to a delicate or low setting.
- DO NOT put the jersey in the dryer. This can cause shrinkage and damage the fabric. Instead, air dry the jersey by hanging it or laying it flat.
To properly clean your sneakers, consider this:
To clean your sneakers, start by removing any dirt or debris from the soles of the shoes using a soft-bristled brush. Next, dampen a clean cloth with some warm water and mild dish soap, and use it to gently scrub any dirty or scuffed areas on the shoes. Avoid getting the leather upper part of the shoes too wet, as this can cause damage. Once you've cleaned the shoes to your satisfaction, stuff the shoes with newspaper to help them retain their shape, and let them air dry completely before wearing them again.
It's important to avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals or scrubbing too hard on your sneakers, as this can damage the material and cause the shoes to lose their shape. Additionally, avoid putting your sneakers in the washing machine, as this can cause the shoes to shrink or become damaged. If you're not confident in your ability to clean your sneakers properly, consider taking them to a professional shoe repair shop for cleaning.
You can also purchase special shoe cleaning kits that can be found in sports retail stores. A kit like this has it's own use instructions and they generally do a very good job cleaning the shoe.